Meet the finalists of the 56th Festivali i Kenges!
After 22 acts presented their songs over two semi finals of Festivali i Kenges, a jury has selected the best 14 which will proceed to the Grand Final.
22 acts from two semi finals have been narrowed down to 14 finalists – one of which will become the winner of the 56th edition of Festivali i Kenges, and thus will go on to represent Albania in the Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal. The finalists were announced in a televised press conference, and they are as follows:
- Artemisa Mithi – E dua boten
- Bojken Lako – Syte e shpirtit
- Denisa Gjezo – Zemer ku je
- Elton Deda – Fjalet
- Eugent Bushpepa – Mall
- Inis Neziri – Piedestal
- Mariza Ikonomi – Une
- Manjola Nallbani – I njejti qiell
- Na & Festina Mejzini – Tjeter jete
- Orgesa Zaimi – Ngrije zerin
- Redon Makashi – Ekziston
- Rezarta Smaja & Luiz Ejlli – Ra nje yll
- Tiri Gjoci – Ore e ndalur
- Voltan Prodani – E pamundur
If you listened to all of the songs, you can vote for your favorite right here in our poll:
The Grand Final of Festivali i Kenges will take place tonight at 20:40, and a live broadcast will be available on RTSH’s official website. ESCBubble will once again cover the event in a live blog.