A couple of days ago, RTS announced that there will be a total of 17 acts competing in this year’s Beovizija, where one of them is going to be selected as the next Eurovision entrant for Serbia. Today, we found out that this festival is going back to the Sava Center, and that it is going to be held on the 20th of February.
Mr. Djordje Mazinjanin, the Direct of Sava Center, was a special guest in the daily talk show on RTS, “Beogradska Hronika”. In between other things, he mentioned that Beovizija is going to be back in the Sava Center, which was used as the press center at the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade, and that this festival is going to be held on Tuesday, 20th of February.
You can check out the announcement in this video here (starts at 17:45):
As a reminder, the 17 acts competing in this year’s Beovizija are:
- Ivan Kurtic – Ni Sunca ni Meseca
- Rambo Amadeus & Beti Djordjevic – Nema te
- Boris Rezak – Vila
- Danijel Pavlovic – Ruza sudbine
- Sanja Ilic & Balkanika – Nasa deca
- Srdjan Marijanovic – Bar da znam
- Osmi vazduh i drugari – Probudi se
- Dusan Svilar – Pod krosnjom bagrenja
- Saska Jankovic – Pesma za tebe
- Biber & DJ Niko Bravo – Jutros (Svatovi)
- Koktel Balkan – Zato
- BASS – Umoran
- Lana & Aldo – Jaca sam od svih
- Sevdah bejbi – Hajde da igramo sada
- Maja Nikolic – Zemlja cuda
- Lord – Samo nek se okrece
- Igor Lazarevic – Bezi od mene
The winner, and Serbia’s Eurovision entrant for Lisbon is going to be selected by 100% televoting.