The artists who reached the top six have all been allocated a song which they will be competing with to represent Spain in the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest! The top five acts are taking part with three songs each, whilst the sixth place act competes as part of one duet.
The line-up of the Spanish Eurovision final is as follows:
- Aitana – Arde (written by Alba Reig)
- Alfred – Que nos sigan las luces (written by Nil Moliner)
- Amaia – Al cantar (written by Rozalén)
- Ana Guerra – El remedio (written by Nabález)
- Miriam – Lejos de tu piel (written by Steve Robson, Ina Wroldsen, and Diego Cantero)
- Agoney & Miriam – Magia (written by David Otero, Funambulista and Tato Latorre)
- Aitana & Ana Guerra – Chico malo (written by Morgan, Will Simms and Brisa Fenoy)
- Alfred & Amaia – Tu canción (written by Raúl Gómez and Sylvia Santoro)
- Aitana, Alfred, Amaia, Ana Guerra & Miriam – Camina (written by the finalists of Operacion Triunfo and Manu Guix).
The Eurovision final of Operacion Triunfo will take place on Monday, 29th of January. The winner will be selected in two rounds of voting – first the top three acts are going to be selected, and then in the second round, the winner(s). The decision on who will represent Spain in Eurovision 2018 is solely in the hands of the public.
You can give a listen to all of the songs right here:
Aitana – Arde
Alfred – Que nos sigan las luces
Amaia – Al cantar
Ana Guerra – El remedio
Miriam – Lejos de tu piel
Agoney & Miriam – Magia
Aitana & Ana Guerra – Chico malo
Alfred & Amaia – Tu canción
Aitana, Alfred, Amaia, Ana Guerra & Miriam – Camina