Earlier today, NRK held a special press conference, where the 10 acts in Melodi Grand Prix 2018 were being presented. There are a total of three acts who have already represented Norway in Eurovision in the past, hoping to get to Eurovision once again – in between others, Alexander Rybak, the Eurovision winner from 2009!
The finalists of Melodi Grand Prix 2018 are as follows:
- Charla K – Stop The Music
- Alejandro Fuentes – Tengo otra
- Alexander Walmann – Talk To The Hand
- Stella & Alexandra – You Got Me
- Vidar Villa – Moren din
- Tom Hugo – I Like I Like I Like
- Ida Maria – Scandilove
- Rebecca Thorsen – Who We Are
- Nicoline – Light Me Up
- Alexander Rybak – That’s How You Write A Song
Various artists in the list have already represented Norway in Eurovision – Alexander Walmann was a member of the JOWST project in Kiev, and finished in 10th place with “Grab The Moment”, Stella Mwangi represented Norway in Dusseldorf in 2011 with “Haba Haba” and failed to qualify for the Final, and as well all know, Alexander Rybak won Eurovision in 2009 with his song “Fairytale”.
Once you listened to all the songs, let us know which one your personal favorite is by voting in our poll here: