A change in yesterday’s Festival da Cançao qualifiers!
A change has been made to yesterday’s results, those of Festival da Cançao’s first semi-final.
An error was discovered in the distribution of the televotes:
The 7 points from the public were not for Beatriz Pessoa as initally shown, but went to Maria Amaral instead. This means Beatriz Pessoa, based on points, loses her qualifying spot, which is taken by Rui David instead!
Which makes yesterday’s results look like this (the qualifiers in bold):
- Peu Madureira – Só por ela (22 points)
- Janeiro – (sem título) (16 points)
- Catarina Miranda – Para sorrir eu não preciso de nada (16 points)
- Anabela – Pra te dar abrigo (13 points)
- Joana Barra Vaz – Anda estragar-me os planos (8 points)
- Joana Espadinha – Zero a zero (7 points)
- Rui David – Sem medo (7 points)
- José Cid – O som da guitarra é a alma de um povo (7 points)
- Maria Amaral – A mesma canção (7 points)
- JP Simões – Alvoroço (6 points)
- Beatriz Pessoa – Eu te amo (4 points)
- Rita Dias – Com gosto amigo (3 points)
- Bruno Vasconcelos – Austrália (0 points)
RTP has expressed deep apologies to the songwriters and artists involved and extends these apologies to the viewers and fans of Festival da Cançao as well.