Here are YOUR favorites in the first semi final of Eesti Laul 2018!
Eesti Laul 2018, Estonia’s national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest kicks off tonight with its first semi final, where a total of ten acts are going to compete for five places in the Grand Final.
In the past couple of days we ran a poll asking you which songs you would like to see qualify for the Final of Eesti Laul 2018 from the first semi final, and with over 800 votes received, here are the current results:
- Stig Rästa – Home – 20.48%
- Elina Nechayeva – La forza – 19.04%
- Vajé – Laura (Walk With Me) – 15.90%
- Desiree – On My Mind – 10.36%
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop That Boogie – 9.28%
- Etnopatsy – Külm – 7.23%
- Tiiu x Okym x Semy – Näita oma energiat – 6.14%
- Aden Ray – Everybody’s Dressed – 5.78%
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand Words – 5.18%
- Miljardid – Pseudoprobleem – 0.60%
Our editors panel have also listened to the ten songs competing in tonight’s semi final, and voted for them. This is our outcome:
- Vajé – Laura (Walk With Me)
- Elina Nechayeva – La forza
- Desiree – On My Mind
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop That Boogie
- Stig Rästa – Home
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand Words
- Aden Ray – Everybody’s Dressed
- Etnopatsy – Külm
- Miljardid – Pseudoprobleem
- Tiiu x Okym x Semy – Näita oma energiat
Both our readers and our editors have the same top five, only in a different order. We all think that Stig Rasta, Elina Nechayeva, Vaje, Desiree, and Iiris & Agoh should be the five qualifiers of tonight’s show.
As all the performances have been pre-recorded, you can see our gallery from the recording by clicking here.
You can still vote in our poll if you haven’t done so until now, and you can still change the result. The poll will close at the end of the show tonight. Vote for your personal favorites that you would like to see proceed to the Finals, right here: