The third heat of A Dal 2018 is on tonight, where another 10 acts are going to compete for the final six places in the semi finals. Here is how tonight’s show works, and how you can interact:
The four member jury (Karoly Frenreisz, Misi Mezo, Judit Schell, and Miklos Both) will evaluate each and every of the songs and performances, by marking them from 1 to 10. Viewers from all over the world can also mark the songs from 1 to 10 via SMS, whilst the song is being performed (the cost of sending an SMS is the same as if you have texted your friend in Hungary). The average mark will then be added to the jury score. Based on the overall results of the four jurors + SMS vote, the top five acts will qualify for the semi final. The remaining five acts will face a second round of televoting, where a single act which received the most votes received via SMS (up to 20 SMS votes are allowed from one number) will advance to the semi final.
In the past couple of days we ran a poll asking you which songs you would like to see qualify for the semi finals of A Dal 2018, and with over 1,500 votes received, here are the current results:
- Tamas Horvath – Meggyfa – 14.89%
- Roland Gulyas – Hypnotized – 14.16%
- #yeahla feat. Viki Eszes – 1 szo mint 100 – 13.83%
- Nova Prospect – Vigyazo – 13.43%
- Reni Tolvai – Crack My Code – 13.24%
- Ham ko ham – Barmerre jarsz – 12.97%
- Cintia Horvath & Tomi Balogh – Journey – 12.91%
- Andy Roll – Turn The Lights On – 3.51%
- Nikoletta Szoke, Attila Kokeny & Robert Szakcsi Lakatos – Eletre kel – 0.86%
- Maszkura es a Tucsokraj – Nagybetus szavak – 0.20%
This is the closest poll we’ve had so far, as the first seven acts are so close to each other in the results! The one thing our readers made it clear are that Andy Roll, the trio of Nikoletta, Attila and Robert, as well as Maszkura es a Tucsokraj should be on the bottom of tonight’s scoreboard.
Our editors panel have also listened to the 10 songs which are competing tonight, and voted for them. This is our outcome:
- #yeahla feat. Viki Eszes – 1 szo mint 100
- Tamas Horvath – Meggyfa
- Reni Tolvai – Crack My Code
- Nova Prospect – Vigyazo
- Roland Gulyas – Hypnotized
- Andy Roll – Turn The Lights On
- Ham ko ham – Barmerre jarsz
- Nikoletta Szoke, Attila Kokeny & Robert Szakcsi Lakatos – Eletre kel
- Maszkura es a Tucsokraj – Nagybetus szavak
- Cintia Horvath & Tomi Balogh – Journey
Whilst our readers had Andy Roll in the bottom three, our editors think that he should just collect enough votes tonight to make it through to the next round.
Tonight’s show will start at 20:30 CET, and a live broadcast will be available through MTVA’s official website here. After the show, ESCBubble will bring you exclusive interviews with the qualifiers, as per usual.
Also, you can still vote in our poll if you haven’t done so until now, and you can still change the result of our poll, which will end as the show ends tonight. Vote for your personal favorites that you would like to see proceed to the semi finals: