Estonia kick off their selection process this evening with the first semi-final of the Eesti Laul. A total of ten songs will be competing for just 5 spaces in the final to be held on Saturday 3rd March.
The ten acts are as follows:
- Vajé – Laura (Walk with me)
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop that boogie
- Etnopatsy – Külm
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand words
- Aden Ray – Everybody’s dressed
- Tiiu x Okym x Semy – Näita oma energiat
- Stig Rästa – Home
- Miljardid – Pseudoprobleem
- Desiree – On my mind
- Elina Netšayeva – La forza
The first four qualifiers will be determined by a combination of 50% Jury and 50% televote score. The 5th qualifier will be selected by a further round of televoting between the six remaining songs.
The show begins at 20:35 CET and can be watched here, and you can also follow the action right here with our live blog!