We have the results for tonight’s deltävling of Melodifestivalen from Göteborg!
Samir & Viktor with ‘Shuffla’ and LIAMOO with his ‘Last Breath’ qualified to the final of Melodifestivalen 2018 on the 10th of March in the Friends Arena in Solna (close to Stockholm).
There were also two entries that get a second chance to reach the final through the Andra Chansen (The Second Chance) round. These are: Mimi Werner – Songburning and Margaret – In My Cabana.
That means this is what we know of tonight:
1. LIAMOO – Last Breath
1. Samir & Viktor – Shuffla
3. Margaret – In My Cabana
3. Mimi Werner – Songburning
5. Ida Redig – Allting som vi sa
6. Stiko Per Larsson – Titta vi flyger
7. Jonas Gardell – Det finns en väg
Next week Melodifestivalen lands in Malmö and this is who we can expect then:
- Martin Almgren – A Bitter Lullaby
- Barbi Escobar – Stark
- Moncho – Cuba Libre
- Jessica Andersson – Party Voice
- Kalle Moraeus & Orsa spelmän – Min dröm
- Dotter – Cry
- Méndez – Everyday