In a TV show titled “Beogradska Hronika”, the running order of performances in Beovizija 2018 was drawn yesterday evening. The draw was done by Jelena Tomasevic (Serbia’s Eurovision entrant in 2008) and Anja Rogljic (Serbia’s Head of Delegation at the Eurovision Song Contest).
The draw was done live on television, and the result of it is as follows:
- sevdahBABY – Hajde da igramo sada
- Rambo Amadeus & Beti Djordjevic – Nema te
- Maja Nikolic – Zemlja cuda
- Srdjan Marijanovic & Emil – Bar da znam
- Ivan Kurtic – Ni sunca ni meseca
- Sanja Ilic & Balkanika – Nova deca
- Koktel Balkan – Zato
- Boris Rezak – Vila
- Lana & Aldo – Jaca od svih
- Dusan Svilar – Pod krosnjom bagrenja
- Igor Lazarevic – Bezi od mene
- Saska Jankovic – Pesma za tebe
- Lord – Samo nek se okrece
- Danijel Pavlovic – Ruza sudbine
- Rejbass – Umoran
- Osmi vazduh i drugari – Probudi se
- Biber & DJ Niko Bravo – Jutros (Svatovi)
Various artists who represented Serbia at the Eurovision Song Contest in the past (including Jelena Tomasevic, Sanja Vucic, Tijana Bogicevic, and others) are going to be the interval acts of this year’s Beovizija, and they will perform Eurovision songs accompanied with a live band.
These 17 songs are going to be presented daily in RTS’s morning programme, starting from the 6th of February. Beovizija 2018 will take place on the 20th of February, and the winner will be chosen by a mix of 50% jury votes (there will be five jury members) and 50% televoting.