In the past week we ran a poll on our website, where we asked you to vote for your favorite of the 9 songs which failed to qualify from the first semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2018, which was held earlier this year in Lisbon, Portugal.
Sevak Khanagyan from Armenia, Aisel from Azerbaijan, Alekseev from Belarus, Sennek from Belgium, Franka from Croatia, Yianna Terzi from Greece, Ari Olafsson from Iceland, Eye Cue from Macedonia, as well as Zibbz from Switzerland were the nine acts which unfortunately failed to qualify for the Grand Final of this year’s Eurovision from the first semi. We wanted to hear from you, and to find out which of these 9 acts you think is the best one.
Sennek (Belgium), Yianna Terzi (Greece) and Zibbz (Switzerland) got ahead of the remaining six acts, and they are the clear top three in this poll. With just under 800 unique votes received, the full results are as follows:
- Greece – Yianna Terzi – Oneiro mou – 29.17%
- Switzerland – Zibbz – Stones – 26.52%
- Belgium – Sennek – A Matter Of Time – 16.16%
- Azerbaijan – Aisel – X My Heart – 10.35%
- Belarus – Alekseev – Forever – 6.94%
- Croatia – Franka – Crazy – 5.93%
- Macedonia – Eye Cue – Lost And Found – 2.15%
- Armenia – Sevak Khanagyan – Qami – 1.64%
- Iceland – Ari Olafsson – Our Choice – 1.14%
Give another listen to the winner of our poll, who unfortunately only managed to finish 14th in the first semi of this year’s Eurovision – “Oneiro mou” by Yianna Terzi, right here: