” We’re in for a special evening in Madách Theatre, as AWS has never been heard on this stage. A band playing hard rock music will now present their well-known songs in acoustic versions, which, in addition to being accompanied by strings and piano, will show a completely new face of the band. No team has ever given a complete acoustic program, so it will be a totally unique experience for the audience tonight, as it is now a sit-on night instead of the well-known grinding,that will bring a much lyrical and intimate atmosphere to Madách Theater Stage.” said one of the organizers before the concert.
The new album consists of 13 tracks, it features the Eurovision entry and its acoustic version, as well as the two above mentioned new singles.
- Fekete részem (My black part)
- Lakatlan ember (Deserted man)
- Hol voltál? (Where were you?)
- Éjjeli tánc (Night dance)
- Kötelék (Bond)
- Fuss (Run)
- Vigyázz rám (Take care of me)
- Menedék (Shelter)
- Egyedül maradtál (You were left alone)
- Éjféli lány (Midnight girl)
- Viszlát nyár (Goodbye summer)
- Viszlát nyár (akusztikus verzió)