As we reported earlier, five songs are going to compete at the 2019 edition of Montevizija, in order to go on to represent Montenegro in Eurovision in Israel. RTCG has now announced that next year’s Montevizija is going to take place on the 9th of February.
The five acts competing to represent Montenegro in Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv are as follows:
- Nina Petković – Uzmi ili ostavi (music by Bojan Momčilović and Zoran Radonjić, lyrics by Nina Petković)
- Monika Knezović – Nepogrješiva (music by Vladimir Graić-Graja and Ivan Branisavljević, lyrics by Snežana Vukomanović)
- D-Moll – Ti (music by Dejan Božović, lyrics by Aleksandar Miličić)
- Ivana Popović-Martinović – Nevinost (music by Slavko Milovanović, Vladan Popović-Popa and Marko Milatović, lyrics by Ivana Popović-Martinović)
- Andrea Demirović – Ja sam ti san (music by Andrea Demirović, Michael James Down and Primož Poglajen, lyrics by Andrea Demirović).
These acts are going to compete on the 9th of February, and the public will get a chance to choose the best one, which will then go on to represent Montenegro in Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv next May.
Vanja Radovanović won the previous edition of Montevizija with the song “Inje”, and represented Montenegro in Lisbon. Unfortunately, he failed to make it to the Grand Final. Montenegro achieved their best result in 2015 with Knez, and his song “Adio”.