The running order for Melodifestivalen 2019 has just been revealed!
28 acts will be competing to be the latest winner of Melodifestivalen, for a ticket to Tel Aviv and all singers have been assigned to semi-finals already.
What was left, was to know who will be performing in which positions.
Karin Gunnarsson and Christer Björkman, both responsible for the competing acts, have revealed the whole order and it looks as following:
- Nano – Chasing Rivers
- High 15 – No Drama
- Wiktoria – Not With Me
- Zeana feat. Anis Don Demina – Mina bränder
- Arja Saijonmaa – Mina fyra årstider
- Mohombi – Hello
- Anna Bergendahl – Ashes to Ashes
- Andreas Johnson – Army of Us
- Malou Prytz – I Do Me
- Oscar Enestad – I Love It
- Jan Malmsjö – Leva livet
- Vlad Reiser – Nakna i regnet
- Hannah Ferm & Liamoo – Hold You
- Margaret – Tempo
- Lovers of Valdaro – Somebody Wants
- Dolly Style – Habibi
- Martin Stenmarck – Låt skiten brinna
- Lina Hedlund – Victorious
- Omar – Om om och om igen
- Rebecka Karlsson – Who I Am
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Norrsken
- Pagan Fury – Stormbringer
- Anton Hagman – Känner dig
- Lisa Ajax – Torn
- Arvingarna – I Do
- Bishara – On My Own
- Ann-Louise Hanson – Kärleken finns kvar
- John Lundvik – Too Late for Love
Before revealing the list Karin already showed her excitement by stating that this is a very strong field!
Here’s the visual representation, Christer having put up the songtitles and artists on post-its on the whiteboard:
You can see the whole reveal all over again right here:
What conclusions can you draw from this running order?
Let us know in the comments below!