The Hungarian 2019 Eurovision journey starts tonight with its first heat live from Budapest. A total of ten acts are going to be competing for six places in the Semi Finals.
In the past couple of days we asked you which of the 10 acts would you like to see qualify tonight. With over 1100 votes, the current results are as follows:
- Deniz – Ide várnak vissza – 17.08%
- Rozina Pátkai – Frida – 15.85%
- Olivér Berkes – Világítótorony – 14.00%
- Gergő Szekér – Madár, repülj! – 12.85%
- Konyha – Százszor visszajátszott – 10.39%
- Barni Hamar – Wasted – 9.33%
- Tímea Antal & Gergő Demko – Kedves világ! – 8.01%
- Gergő Oláh – Hozzád bújnék – 6.78%
- Nomad – A remény hídjai – 3.96%
- László Váray – Someone Who Lives Like This 1.76%
Deniz are the clear winners of our poll, followed closely by Rozina Pátkai in second, and Olivér Berkes in third place. Apart from them, our readers think that Gergő Szekér, Konyha and Barni Hamar should be the remaining three qualifiers in tonight’s heat. On the bottom of the scoreboard we find Nomad and László Váray well behind the other acts.
Our poll is going to remain open until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still vote and try and change the result. Which acts would you like to see qualify tonight?
ESCBubble will be live at tonight’s heat, and apart from the traditional live blog where we will translate all the jury comments for you, we will also bring you interviews with the qualifiers after the show.