The French Destination Eurovision journey continues tonight with its second semi final live from Paris. A total of nine acts are going to be competing for the remaining four places in the Grand Final.
In the past week we asked you to let us know your favorite act competing in the second semi final, and with just under 800 votes, the result is as follows:
- Gabriella – On cherche encore (Never Get Enough) – 22.52%
- Ugo – Ce qui me blesse – 18.28%
- Seemone – Tous les deux – 16.56%
- Tracy de Sá – Por aqui – 11.39%
- Emmanuel Moire – La promesse – 10.60%
- The Divaz – La voix d’Aretha – 6.62%
- Noémie – Ma petite famille – 5.17%
- Doutson – Sois un bon fils – 4.64%
- Philipelise – Madame la paix – 4.24%
Gabriella is the clear winner of our poll, and our readers believe that she should sail through to the Final from tonight’s semi. Ugo and Seemone are in second in third place, and well ahead of the others.
Our readers believe that the fourth qualifier tonight should either be Tracy de Sá, or Emmanuel Moire, as the two acts are constantly switching between fourth and fifth places, with Tracy currently standing as fourth.
Our poll is going to remain open until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still vote and try and change the result. Which acts would you like to see qualify tonight?