Eesti Laul 2019, Estonia’s national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest kicks off tonight with its first semi final, where a total of 12 acts are going to compete for six places in the Grand Final.
In the past couple of days we ran a poll asking you which songs you would like to see qualify for the Final of Eesti Laul 2019 from the first semi final, and with over 1500 votes received, here are the current results:
- Victor Crone – Storm – 17.81%
- Stefan – Without You – 14.80%
- The Swingers, Tanja & Birgit – High Heels In The Neighbourhood – 11.66%
- Sandra Nurmsalu – Soovide puu – 10.81%
- xtra Basic & Emily J – Hold Me Close – 9.63%
- Inger – Coming Home – 7.60%
- Jennifer Cohen – Little Baby El – 7.01%
- Marko Kaar – Smile – 6.02%
- Johanna Eendra – Miks sa teed nii? – 5.24%
- Sofia Rubina ft. Janika Tenn – Deep Water – 3.99%
- Ranele – Supernova – 3.27%
- ÖED – Öhuloss – 2.16%
Victor Crone is the absolute winner of our poll for this semi final, well ahead of the second placed Stefan. Our readers believe that The Swingers, Tanja & Birgit, as well as Sandra Nurmsalu and xtra Basic & Emily J should be within the qualifiers as well, while the last qualifier should be between Inger and Jennifer Cohen.
Our poll will remain open until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still cast your vote and perhaps change the result. Vote for your favorite acts right here: