Hanna Ferm and LIAMOO have met the expectations, done a touching and warm performance of their song ‘Hold You’ and qualified to the final in Friends Arena directly.
Who they’re taking there with them became a big surprise, however!
Debutant Malou Prytz, just 15 years old, surprised everyone by giving a professional performance of her song ‘I Do Me’ and going directly to the final as well! Behind her entry there’s a whole team of only women.
There’s another chance in the second chance round of Andra Chansen for veteran Andreas Johnson and also for Vlad Reiser.
The results of tonight are as following:
1. Malou Prytz – I Do Me
1. Hanna Ferm & LIAMOO – Hold You
3. Andreas Johnson – Army of Us
3. Vlad Reiser – Nakna i regnet
5. Margaret – Tempo
6. Jan Malmsjö – Leva livet
7. Oscar Enestad – I Love It
Next week the competition is in the city of Leksand and over there we meet:
- The Lovers of Valdaro – Somebody Wants
- Dolly Style – Habibi
- Martin Stenmarck – Låt skiten brinna
- Lina Hedlund – Victorious
- Omar Rudberg – Om om och om igen
- Rebecka Karsslon – Who I Am
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Norrsken
Thanks if you’ve followed our live-blog tonight and see you again next week!