Lina Hedlund and Jon Henrik Fjällgren to the final of Melodifestivalen 2019!
Just like last week, tonight during the third heat of Melodifestivalen 2019, we got: an expected qualifier and a surprise!
Jon Henrik Fjällgren managed to qualified to the final on March 9 directly, a 3 out of 3 achievement.
Along with him there went Lina Hedlund! Previously in Alcazar and performing with her sister Hanna, this time she went solo and was thrilled when she got the second final ticket!
Tonight the results were like this:
1. Lina Hedlund – Victorious
1. Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Norrsken
3. Rebecka Karlsson – Who I Am
3. Martin Stenmarck – Låt skiten brinna
5. Dolly Style – Habibi
6. Omar Rudberg – Om om och om igen
7. The Lovers of Valdaro – Somebody Wants
Lidköping is where we’ll travel to next week and there we meet:
- Pagan Fury – Stormbringer
- Anton Hagman – Känner dig
- Lisa Ajax – Torn
- Arvingarna – I Do
- Bishara – On My Own
- Ann-Louise Hansson – Kärleken finns kvar
- John Lundvik – Too Late for Love
See you again next week!