Tonight we will find out who will carry the Danish flag in Tel Aviv, when the final of Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2019 takes place. Ten acts compete to become the Danish representative:
- Simone Emilie – Anywhere
- Jasmin Gabay – Kiss Like This
- Rasmus Faartoft – Hold My Breath
- Marie Isabell – Dancing with You in My Heart
- Sigmund – Say My Name
- Humørekspressen – Dronning af baren
- Julie & Nina – League of Light
- Teit Samsø – Step It Up
- Leonora – Love Is Forever
- Leeloo – That Vibe
Three of these acts will qualify to the super-final based on the votes of a five-member jury (50 %) and a public vote (50 %). In the super-final, the winner will be selected based on the jury and public votes.
We will take you through tonight’s show, which starts at 20:00 CET!