Eesti Laul 2019, Estonia’s national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest continues tonight with its second semi final, where a total of 12 acts are going to compete for the remaining six places in the Grand Final.
In the past couple of days we ran a poll asking you which songs you would like to see qualify for the Final of Eesti Laul 2019 from the second semi final, and with almost 1500 votes received, here are the current results:
- Uku Suviste – Pretty Little Liar – 16.97%
- Kaia Tamm – Wo sind die Katzen? – 14.60%
- Grete Paia – Kui isegi kaotan – 12.71%
- Around The Sun – Follow Me Back – 10.41%
- Kerli Kivilaan – Cold Love – 10.28%
- Kadiah – Believe – 8.18%
- Lumevärv ft. Inga – Milline päev – 7.23%
- Lacy Jay – Halleluja – 6.42%
- Sissi – Strong – 4.94%
- Synne Valtri – I’ll Do It My Way – 4.46%
- Iseloomad – Kaks miinust – 2.16%
- Cätlin Mägi & Jaan Pehk – Parmumäng – 1.62%
The winner of our poll is Uku Suviste, with Kaia Tamm being a rather close second. After them, our readers would love to see Grete Paia, Around The Sun, Kerli Kivilaan and Kadiah as the remaining four qualifiers. In semi final one, the six favorites of our readers were also the six qualifiers – will it happen again tonight?
Our poll will remain open until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still cast your vote and perhaps change the result. Vote for your favorite acts right here: