The Danish Eurovision selection – Dansk Melodi Grand Prix, is taking place tonight in Herning. A total of 10 songs are going to compete to represent Denmark in Tel Aviv, and the winner is going to be chosen in two rounds of voting – first the top three are going to be selected, and then the winner of those final three. In both rounds both the televoters as well as a professional jury will have a 50% say each in the results.
In the past week we asked you to let us know which of the 10 songs from Dansk Melodi Grand Prix is your personal favorite, and with over 800 votes received, the current results are as follows:
- Rasmus Faartoft – Hold My Breath – 21.43%
- Julie & Nina – League Of Light – 20.97%
- Leonora – Love Is Forever – 18.09%
- Marie Isabell – Dancing With You In My Heart – 14.29%
- Jasmin Gabay – Kiss Like This – 5.99%
- Sigmund – Say My Name – 5.76%
- Leeloo – That Vibe – 5.65%
- Simone Emilie – Anywhere – 4.26%
- Teit Samsø – Step It Up – 2.07%
- Humørekspressen – Dronning af baren – 1.50%
After lots of changes on top between Rasmus Faartoft and Julie & Nina, currently Rasmus is on top of our poll with a few votes ahead of the duo. Our readers believe that Leonora should also finish in the top three, as she isn’t far behind the top two either.
Our poll is going to remain open until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still cast your vote, and perhaps change the results. Vote for your favorite of the 10 acts in Dansk Melodi Grand Prix right here: