Eesti Laul 2019, Estonia’s national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest concludes tonight with its Grand Final, where a total of 12 acts are going to compete to represent Estonia at the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest in Israel.
In the past couple of days we ran a poll asking you which of the 12 finalists is YOUR winner, the act you would like to see winning Eesti Laul 2019 and representing Estonia in Tel Aviv. With over 1100 votes received, here are the current results:
- Uku Suviste – Pretty Little Liar – 19.86%
- Victor Crone – Storm – 19.10%
- Stefan – Without You – 15.94%
- Inger – Coming Home – 10.23%
- xtra basic & Emily J – Hold Me Close – 8.27%
- The Swingers, Tanja & Birgit – High Heels In The Neighbourhood – 8.10%
- Kerli Kivilaan – Cold Love – 6.31%
- Sandra Nurmsalu – Soovide puu – 5.46%
- Sissi – Strong – 2.81%
- Lumevärv ft. INGA – Milline päev – 1.88%
- Kadiah – Believe – 1.36%
- Synne Valtri – I’ll Do It My Way – 0.68%
Our readers believe that the three solo male singers should be in the top three of this year’s Eesti Laul, with Uku Suviste winning with “Pretty Little Liar”. Sweden’s Victor Crone is currently right behind with “Storm” in second, and Stefan in third with “Without You”.
Our poll is going to remain open until the show finishes tonight, so you can still cast your vote for your favorite of the 12 acts, and perhaps change the results. Vote for your personal favorite in our poll right here: