After two semi finals and a final with a very exciting voting sequence, Estonia has selected Victor Crone with “Storm” for Tel Aviv!
Twelve acts competed for the title:
- Sissi – Strong
- Lumevärv ft. Inga – Milline päev
- Victor Crone – Storm
- Kerli Kivilaan – Cold love
- xtra basic & Emily J – Hold me close
- Kadiah – Believe
- Synne Valtri – I’ll do it my way
- Stefan – Without you
- The Swingers, Tanja & Birgit – High heels in the neighbourhood
- Uku Suviste – Pretty little liar
- Inger – Coming home
- Sandra Nurmsalu – Soovide puu
After a very exciting jury voting sequence, with Stefan leading it with 70 points and Victor only coming 8th, Victor Crone, Uku Suviste and Stefan made the superfinal when the televotes were included. There, Stefan only managed 3rd place, with Uku Suviste being second and Victor Crone snatching the crown and earning the right to represent Estonia in Eurovision 2019!
You can watch Victor’s performance from the semi final of Eesti Laul below: