The last National Selection of this Eurovision Season has just finished. It was held at
The final was hosted by: Sarah Dawn Finer, Marika Carlsson, Kodjo Akolor and Eric Saade, and we also had some special appearance of Lynda Woodruff as she guided us through some contest trivia.
The line-up of the evening was as follows:
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Norrsken (Goeksegh)
- Lisa Ajax – Torn
- Mohombi – Hello
- Lina Hedlund – Victorious
- Bishara – On My Own
- Anna Bergendahl – Ashes to Ashes
- Nano – Chasing Rivers
- Hanna Ferm & LIAMOO – Hold You
- Malou Prytz – I Do Me
- John Lundvik – Too Late for Love
- Wiktoria – Not With Me
- Arvingarna – I Do
After the performances, we had the opportunity to see one honourable performance as traditionally previous year’s winner of Melodifestivalen was presented at the stage.”Dance You Off” was performed in the form of dance. After that all the juries gave their votes the table looked like this:
Then we got another interval act as Charlotte Perrelli and Dana International joined the stage and performed their Eurovision hits.
The public votes were in and the table of total points was as follows:
- John Lundvik – Too Late for Love 181 points
- Hanna Ferm & LIAMOO – Hold You 107 points
- Bishara – On My Own 107 points
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Norrsken (Goeksegh) 74 points
- Mohombi – Hello 74 points
- Nano – Chasing Rivers 64 points
- Arvingarna – I Do 64 points
- Wiktoria – Not With Me 64 points
- Lisa Ajax – Torn 62 points
- Anna Bergendahl – Ashes to Ashes 56 points
- Lina Hedlund – Victorious 40 points
- Malou Prytz – I Do Me 35 points
John Lundvik won with “Too Late For Love”
You can read our interview with John Lundvik here.
What do you think of the winning entry of Melodifestivalen 2019?
Let us know in the comments below!