Ari Ólafsson’s Our Choice came last in the first semi final of the 2018 contest, which marks the Iceland’s worst result to date. After four non-qualifications, 5 Icelandic acts hope to change that and bring the country back to the Grand Final. Ten years after Yohanna’s runner up position and twenty years after Selma’s second place, will Iceland manage to achieve a similar result this year?
According to our readers, one act is the runaway favourite to win tonight’s final. Here are the results so far:
- Hatari – Hatrið Mun Sigra – 44.67%
- Hera Björk – Moving On – 23.82%
- Friðrik Ómar – Hvað Ef Eg Get Ekki Elskað? – 17.42%
- Tara Mobee – Fighting For Love – 8.34%
- Kristina – Mama Said – 5.75%
It’s still possible to vote for your favourite and change the outcome before the end of tonight’s final! Vote in our poll below: