The Grand Final of Beovizija 2019 is taking place tonight in Belgrade, where 12 acts are going to compete to represent Serbia in Tel Aviv. The winner is going to be chosen by a mix of televoting and jury votes.
In the past two days we asked you to tell us which is your personal favorite of the 12 finalists, after seeing all acts perform in the semi finals. These are the current results:
- Wonder Strings & Ivana Vladović – Moja bol – 20.23%
- Nevena Božović – Kruna – 19.46%
- Dženan Lončarević – Nema suza – 17.51%
- Saška Janks – Da li čuješ moj glas – 15.37%
- Jana Šušteršič – Viktorija – 10.31%
- Lord – Radnički sin – 8.17%
- Sofija Perić – Aritmija – 2.92%
- Ivan Kurtić – Bella – 2.14%
- Majdan – Budim te – 1.95%
- Nataša & Una – Samo bez straha – 0.97%
- Ana Popović – Lutaš – 0.58%
- Aleksandra Sekulić – Tugo – 0.39%
Ivana Vladović & Wonder Strings are the winners of our poll, as most of our readers would like to see them win tonight, and go on to represent Serbia in Tel Aviv. They are closely followed by Nevena Božović (one third of Moje 3 from Eurovision 2013) in second, and Dženan Lončarević in third place.
Our poll will remain open until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still cast your vote for your favorite entry: