The last national final of the 2019 season is taking place tonight, and it’s the one that majority of fans are most looking forward to – Melodifestivalen. After four semi finals and a second chance round, 12 acts are going to compete in tonight’s Final to represent Sweden at the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest, which will take place in Tel Aviv in May.
In the past couple of days we asked you to tell us which one of the 12 finalists of Melodifestivalen 2019 is your personal favorite, the one you want to see win tonight’s show and to go on to represent Sweden in Tel Aviv. With over 900 unique votes received, these are the current results:
- John Lundvik – Too Late For Love – 22.28%
- Anna Bergendahl – Ashes To Ashes – 18.92%
- Wiktoria – Not With Me – 13.33%
- Mohombi – Hello – 13.02%
- Hanna Ferm & Liamoo – Hold You – 8.95%
- Lina Hedlund – Victorious – 6.92%
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Norrsken (Goeksegh) – 6.51%
- Lisa Ajax – Torn – 2.95%
- Malou Prytz – I Do Me – 2.64%
- Arvingarna – I Do – 1.93%
- Nano – Chasing Rivers – 1.73%
- Bishara – On My Own – 0.81%
The clear winner of our poll is John Lundvik (who is already going to Eurovision 2019 whatever happens tonight, as he co-wrote the UK entry), followed by one of the second chance winners – Anna Bergendahl in second place. Wiktoria and Mohombi are not too far away in third and fourth place either. The act that failed to impress our readers is Bishara, as he scored less than 1% of the votes so far.
Our poll is going to remain open until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still cast your vote and perhaps try and change the result. Let us know which of the 12 finalists of Melodifestivalen 2019 is YOUR personal favorite, by voting in our poll right here: