ESCRadio in collaboration with Songfestival.be has started the annual vote for the Eurovision Top 250, and looks for the “best Eurovision song of all time”.
This is the 11th year that ESCRadio is organizing this vote, and will once again play the best 250 Eurovision songs, according to the voters, on the 31st of December. The voting is open for everyone until the 8th of December at noon via this link.
You can use the different search functions of the system to find your favorite songs. Once you’ve found it, click on ‘confirm’, and the song will automatically be added to your personal top 10. If you have mixed up your top 10 songs, you can easily change the order by dragging the song title to the correct position in your top 10.
Last year’s top 10 songs were as follows:
- Loreen – Euphoria (Sweden 2012)
- Eleni Foureira – Fuego (Cyprus 2018)
- Salvador Sobral – Amar pelos dois (Portugal 2017)
- Jamala – 1944 (Ukraine 2016)
- Blanche – City Lights (Belgium 2017)
- Il Volo – Grande Amore (Italy 2015)
- Loic Nottet – Rhythm Inside (Belgium 2015)
- Pastora Soler – Quedate conmigo (Spain 2012)
- Sertab Erener – Everyway That I Can (Turkey 2003)
- Secret Garden – Nocturne (Norway 1995)
ESCRadio will start playing the best 250 songs at 11am on the 31st of December.
Who are you going to vote for? Let us know in the comments below, or on our social media pages!