EMA 2020: participants to be revealed on Friday!
Slovenian broadcaster has announced today that the participants to the 2020 edition of their national final Evrovizijska Melodija (EMA) will be revealed on December 20th.
We can also expect the date of the national final to be disclosed on that very day too.
Nevertheless, Slovenian selection has already gone full swing since November, with the launch of an online preliminary competition “EMA FREŠ”. Out of the 18 young bidders, we now know the emerging artists that have reached the Top10 , and will fight for a spot in EMA, during a live final to be broadcast in late January.
- Stella – “Ne Vem, Če Sem V Redu” (I don’t know if I’m OK)
- Younite – “The Cure”
- Klarity – “Diham” (I’m breathing)
- Parvani Violet – “Cupid”
- Saška – “Še Kar Lovim Tvoj Nasmeh” (I’m still chasing your smile)
- Marmoris – “Moj Pristan” (My haven)
- Pia Nina – “Tukaj In Zdaj” (Here and now)
- Alfirev – “Črno Bela Lika” (Black and white figure)
- Lana Hrvatin – “Dream”
- Astrid in Avantgarden – “Sing To Me”
At the end of EMA FREŠ final, one song will be chosen by the public, and another one by a jury. Both will complete the line-up of EMA 2020.