The line up for Slovenia’s national final, EMA, will be complete this evening with the final two participants being selected to join the ten acts who were already announced back in December. They will be chosen through EMA FREŠ, which was set up to enable newcomers to compete alongside more established artists in the final. One will be chosen by the public, and one by a special jury.
A total of ten acts will compete this evening for those two places and since they were announced we have been running a poll to see who you would choose, and we can now share the results with you as follows:
- ASTRID IN AVANTGARDEN – ‘Sing To Me’ – 33.45%
- STELLA – ‘ Ne vem, če sem v redu ‘ – 20.00%
- SAŠKA – Še kar lovim tvoj nasmeh – 14.36%
- YOUNITE – ‘The Cure’ – 10.18%
- LANA HRVATIN – ‘Dream’ – 6.55%
- PIA NINA – ‘Tukaj in zdaj’ – 5.64%
- ALFIREV – ‘Črno bela lika’ – 4.36%
- PARVANI VIOLET – ‘Cupid’ – 2.55%
- KLARITY – ‘Diham’ – 1.64%
- MARMORIS – ‘Moj pristan’ – 1.27%
Astrid in Avantgarden topped the poll by a reasonable margin with ‘Sing To Me’ ahead of Stella, Saška and Younite.
The hosts of EMA Freš will be Maja Pinterič and Bojan Cvjetićanin. The show will take place tonight at 20.00 CET, and will be broadcast on RTV SLO1
There is still some time to change the outcome of the poll as we will keep it open until after the show. Let us know your favourites by voting right here: