Croatia’s national selection for Eurovision – Dora 2020 is taking place this Saturday, 29th of February, traditionally in Opatija. 16 acts are going to compete to represent Croatia in Rotterdam, and the winner is going to be selected by a mix of jury votes, and televoting. The organizers of Dora 2020 have just revealed that the winner of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest – Netta, is going to be one of the interval acts at this year’s Dora.
The 16 acts competing in this year’s edition of Dora are:
- Elis Lovrić – Jušto
- Bojan Jambrošić – Više od riječi
- Edi Abazi – Coming Home
- Zdenka Kovačiček – Love, Love, Love
- Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Marija Čerina – Da se ne zatare
- Đana – One
- Aklea Neon – Zovi ju mama
- Nikola Marjanović – Let’s Forgive
- Lorenzo feat. Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe – Vrati se iz Irske
- Marin Jurić Čivro – Naivno
- Lorena Bućan – Drowning
- Indira – You Will Never Break My Heart
- Jure Brkljača – Hajde nazovi me!
- Colonia – Zidina
- Mia Negovetić – When It Comes To You
- Damir Kedžo – Divlji vjetre
It is also known that the composer of Netta’s “Toy” is one of the producers of one of the competing entries – “You Will Never Break My Heart” by Indira.
Netta is going to be performing “Toy” at Dora, and possibly a couple of other entries.
Stay tuned to ESCBubble, as we will cover the entire show as per usual.