Croatia’s national broadcaster HRT is once again organizing Dora in order to select their entry for the Eurovision Song Contest. This year’s edition of Dora is going to take place on the 29th of February, traditionally in Opatija, and a total of 16 acts are going to be competing.
HRT has published the running order of this year’s show, and it is as follows:
- Elis Lovrić – Jušto
- Bojan Jambrošić – Više od riječi
- Edi Abazi – Coming Home
- Zdenka Kovačiček – Love, Love, Love
- Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Marija Čerina – Da se ne zatare
- Đana – One
- Aklea Neon – Zovi ju mama
- Nikola Marjanović – Let’s Forgive
- Lorenzo feat. Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe – Vrati se iz Irske
- Marin Jurić Čivro – Naivno
- Lorena Bućan – Drowning
- Indira – You Will Never Break My Heart
- Jure Brkljača – Hajde nazovi me!
- Colonia – Zidina
- Mia Negovetić – When It Comes To You
- Damir Kedžo – Divlji vjetre
Roko Blažević won last year’s edition of Dora, and went on to represent Croatia in Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv. His entry “The Dream” failed to make it to the Grand Final.