This is YOUR winner of the Belarusian national final!
The Belarusian national final for the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest is taking place tonight in Minsk. 12 acts are going to compete to win over the hearts of the jury and the public, and thus go on to represent Belarus this coming May in Rotterdam.
In the past couple of weeks we asked you to let us know which of the 12 finalists is YOUR personal favorite, and the current results are as follows:
- KeySi – Chili Pepper – 28.66%
- Chakras – La-ley-la – 23.99%
- Angelika Pushnova – True Love – 13.86%
- Val – Da vidna – 9.74%
- Napoli – Don’t Let Me Down – 6.46%
- Sasha Zakharik – Rocky Road – 4.83%
- Yan Yarosh – Fire – 3.43%
- Aura – Barani svajo – 2.65%
- Daria Khmelnitskaya – On Fire – 2.41%
- Anastasiya Glamozda – Burning Again – 1.56%
- Anastasiya Malashkevich – Invisible – 1.56%
- Anastasiya Razvadovskaya – Hello – 0.86%
KeySi is YOUR favorite for victory tonight, as she received 28.66% of the votes. She is followed very closely by the band Chakras in second place, and then Angelika Pushnova completes the top three. The three Anastasiyas were the ones to impress you the least, as they finished on the bottom of our poll.
Our editors also listened to all of the 12 songs and voted. These are the results of our editors:
- KeySi – Chili Pepper
- Chakras – La-ley-la
- Angelika Pushnova – True Love
- Anastasiya Malashkevich – Invisible
- Daria Khmelnitskaya – On Fire
- Anastasiya Glamozda – Burning Again
- Val – Da vidna
- Anastasiya Razvadovskaya – Hello
- Aura – Barani svajo
- Napoli – Don’t Let Me Down
- Sasha Zakharik – Rocky Road
- Yan Yarosh – Fire
Our editors seem to agree with our readers, as KeySi, Chakras and Angelika Pushnova are in the top three in the exact same order as with our readers. Even though Anastasiya Malashkevich finished on the bottom with our readers, our editors think she is well worthy of a place in the top five.
Our poll is going to remain open until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still cast your votes and thus let us know who your favorite is in tonight’s final: