After two semi finals in the past two weeks, Portugal’s Festival da Canção reached its final stage. Eight acts are going to compete in tonight’s show for victory, and for the right to represent Portugal at the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam.
In the past couple of days we asked you to let us know which of the eight finalists is YOUR personal favorite, and the current results are as follows:
- Bárbara Tinoco – Passe-Partout – 36.48%
- Elisa – Medo de sentir – 20.17%
- Jimmy P – Abensonhado – 13.73%
- Throes + The Shine – Movimento – 12.02%
- Kady – Diz só – 9.87%
- Elisa Rodrigues – Não voltes mais – 3.43%
- Filipe Sambado – Gerbera amarela do Sul – 3.43%
- Tomás Luzia – Mais real que o amor – 0.86%
The clear winner with our readers is Bárbara Tinoco with her song “Passe-Partout”, scoring well over one third of all votes. She is followed by Elisa in second, and Jimmy P in third place.
Our editors also listened to the eight competing songs and voted. These are our results:
- Throes + The Shine – Movimento
- Bárbara Tinoco – Passe-Partout
- Elisa – Medo de sentir
- Kady – Diz só
- Jimmy P – Abensonhado
- Elisa Rodrigues – Não voltes mais
- Tomás Luzia – Mais real que o amor
- Filipe Sambado – Gerbera amarela do Sul
Our editors would like to see Throes + The Shine as tonight’s winners, but our readers’ favorite Bárbara isn’t much far behind either in second place. Elisa Rodriguez, Filipe Sambado and Tomás Luzia all failed to impress both our readers as well as our editors, as they finished in the bottom three of both votes.
Our poll is going to remain open until the end of tonight’s show. Thus, you still have time to cast your votes, and let us know which of the eight finalists is YOUR personal favorite: