EBU will yet again try to bring the Eurovision excitement to your home. This time you will get a chance to be featured in “Eurovision Song Celebration 2020” special shows which will be aired at the times when semi-finals of the cancelled contest were supposed to take place at 21:00 CET on 12th and 14th of May on Youtube. All 41 songs which should’ve taken part in Eurovision 2020 will be played in the official Semi-Final running orders decided by producers. On 12th of
All you need to do in order to be featured in the first-ever Fan Recaps and become a part of Eurovision history is to record yourself dancing to the 20-second snippets of your favourite acts. You can find the snippets in the recap video below
Your video should be sent by Tuesday 5th of May and follow these instructions in order for it to be featured
- Record it in 16:9, horizontal/landscape and 1920×1080 HD
- Use the latest device you have, if possible, with a tripod or on a steady base
- Files should be submitted in MP4 or MOV format (your device should be recording it automatically in one of those formats)
- Ensure you have enough light or be lit by a window
- Send the file in the highest resolution via WeTransfer to email@example.com (alternatively via Google Drive, OneDrive, Myairbridge.com or Dropbox)
- Include your name, country, age(s), email address and phone number
If the video includes the members of your family who are under 18 and send parental permission with your contribution.
By sending these files, you give the Eurovision Song Contest and the participating broadcasters the permission to use your video for broadcast and publishing on their official (online) channels.
Are you gonna prepare a video for the Eurovision Song Celebration? Let us know in the comments below and at our social media links!