As the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest got cancelled, we still want to have a winner for this year. In order to do that, we are using the scores of our 14 reviewers, who are casual viewers of Eurovision and who reacted and rated each of the participating songs at the very first listening. The scores of 14 of our editors will be added to these scores in a Eurovision style, and the third vote included will be the votes of our readers. These three votes combined will give us the best song of 2020, as selected by the ESCBubble panel and readers.
The voting started two days ago, and the results of it will be revealed on Saturday night, after Europe Shine A Light. There have been a couple of changes from yesterday’s update, as per the below information (these info are based on the results at the time of writing the article):
- The top three remains unchanged, but there’s a change in the top five;
- The song that’s in the lead currently has 11.38% of the votes, whilst the second placed one has 9.37%;
- The last placed song received 0.99% of the total vote so far;
- The top five consists of two songs from Semi Final 1, two songs from Semi Final 2, and one of the six automatic finalists;
- countries currently standing in 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th and 25th place are (in alphabetical order): Armenia, Germany, Latvia, Poland and Spain.
You can vote for up to five songs at a time, and you can vote once every hour. The results of the poll are going to be secret until Saturday night, after Europe Shine A Light, when all the scores and the winner are going to be revealed.
You can vote for your favorites of the 26 finalists (as selected by our reviewers, editors and votes from our daily polls in the past days) right here in the poll below. The poll will close on Friday night at midnight CET.
The poll is now closed. The full results will be revealed shortly after Europe Shine A Light, on our Youtube channel. Make sure you subscribe (click), and watch and comment the results live with us!