After the final lineup of the finalists at the Ukrainian national selection for Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020 has been revealed it is time to reveal the juries which will be deciding on the winning entry alongside the audience votes. The online voting started today and it will last until the 7th of September.
The jury is as follows:
- Jamala – singer and winner of Eurovision 2016;
- Alina Pash – Ukrainian singer and rapper;
- Taras Topolya – soloist of the band “Antibody”, UNICEF Youth Ambassador to Ukraine;
- Ruslana Khazipova – actress and vocalist of the band “Dakh Daughters”;
- Dmitry Shurov – soloist of the group “Pianoboy”.
- Larysa Klyuyevska – UA music editor : Radio Promin and former music editor of MTV Ukraine;
- Timur Miroshnychenko – host of Eurovision 2017 and Junior Eurovision 2009 and 2013, as well as host of the public TV channel UA: ПЕРШИЙ;
- Lyubov Morozova is a musicologist, music critic and host of the public TV channel UA: KULTURA .
It is announced that the jury voting will take place on the personal page of each of their own Instagram account. At the same time, the audience has a chance to vote for their favourite until 7th of September. Everyone who wants to cast a vote needs to go to the official website here and needs to authorize and log in to their Facebook account in order for the vote to be counted. The artist which
The winner will be chosen from 11 finalists: eight performed their own song, two performed covers but got a new song for the final and one participant qualified directly thanks to the largest number of likes to their entry on the Youtube channel.
This year, we invited participants to record answers to several questions and send us a video. So everything you see in the stories was shot by the participants themselves. In my opinion, this will help to better understand the participants and feel their energy.Stanislav Medvedev , executive producer of entertainment program at UA: ПЕРШИЙ
Who is your favourite to represent Ukraine at Junior Eurovision 2020? Let us know in the comments below and at our social media links!