Gigliola Haveriku is an Albanian singer born in Italy and she rose to fame after she participated at the . In 2016, Gigliola Haveriku participates in the fifth season of “The Voice of Albania”
Hello Gigliola, you have became famous to the Albanian audience after your participation at”The Voice Albania” back in 2016 how was that experience and what has changed since then?
It was my first experience with the public, so I remember with a lot emotions. I think my approach with the scene and people is different now, with more confidence.
How did you decide to apply for Festival i këngës 59 and how does it feel to make the debut at it?
I am very happy to be part of this special edition of Festival i këngës 59. I am looking forward to it.
Given the fact that you were born in Italy have you thought to compete at Sanremo?
Yes, it is one of my big dreams.. and I love to make my dreams become true!
What was the idea behind “E Lirë” and what does it mean for you? Can you tell us more about your cooperation with Atina and Endrit?Freedom means everything to me. It is like oxygen without which I can’t live. Endrit is my friend first of all, and he has given his heart and soul composing this song.
Can you reveal us some details about your upcoming performance?
It is going to be a surprise!
The competition of this year’s Festival i këngës is so tough, which act do you see as the biggest competitor/like the most?
I think the song of Anxhela Peristeri is the biggest competitor.
What is your favorite song which competed at “Festival i këngës“?
I like the songs of Rosela Gjylbegu, Enxhi Nasufi and Anxhela Peristeri.
Do you watch Eurovision regularly?
Yeah I am a fan of Eurovision contest since forever!
What do you do when you are not singing?
I am a psychologist…so elaborating with people.
What are your plans after Festival i këngës?
To make more and more music!
Thank you so much for your time Gigliola. We wish you the best of luck at Festivali i këngës. Do you want to share something else or you maybe have a message for followers of escbubble?
We most enjoy art and listen music, especially in these hard times..music is like medicine for everything.
You can listen to “E lirë” below
If Gigliola Haveriku is your personal favorite in this year’s Festivali i Këngës, make sure you cast your vote for her, and for up to four other acts in our poll right here:
- Rosela Gjylbegu - Vashëzo 16%, 473 votes473 votes 16%473 votes - 16% of all votes
- Anxhela Peristeri - Karma 14%, 397 votes397 votes 14%397 votes - 14% of all votes
- Inis Neziri - Pendesë 12%, 359 votes359 votes 12%359 votes - 12% of all votes
- Era Rusi - Zjarri im 11%, 315 votes315 votes 11%315 votes - 11% of all votes
- Mirud - Nëse vdes 8%, 232 votes232 votes 8%232 votes - 8% of all votes
- Kastro Zizo - Vallja e jetës 8%, 229 votes229 votes 8%229 votes - 8% of all votes
- Orgesa Zaimi - Valixhja e kujtimeve 6%, 172 votes172 votes 6%172 votes - 6% of all votes
- Gigliola Haveriku - E lirë 5%, 160 votes160 votes 5%160 votes - 5% of all votes
- Xhesika Polo - Më mbron 5%, 138 votes138 votes 5%138 votes - 5% of all votes
- Gjergj Kaçinari - Më jep jetë 5%, 133 votes133 votes 5%133 votes - 5% of all votes
- Kamela Islamaj - Kujtimet s'kanë formë 2%, 69 votes69 votes 2%69 votes - 2% of all votes
- Evi Reçi - Tjerr 2%, 63 votes63 votes 2%63 votes - 2% of all votes
- Viktor Tahiraj - Nënë 2%, 53 votes53 votes 2%53 votes - 2% of all votes
- Wendi Mancaku - Vesi i shpirti tim 2%, 49 votes49 votes 2%49 votes - 2% of all votes
- Florent Abrashi - Vajzë 1%, 36 votes36 votes 1%36 votes - 1% of all votes
- Festina Mejzini - Kush je ti dashuri 1%, 22 votes22 votes 1%22 votes - 1% of all votes
- Sardi Strugaj - Kam me t'ba me kajt 1%, 22 votes22 votes 1%22 votes - 1% of all votes
- Devis Xherahu - Peng 0%, 11 votes11 votes11 votes - 0% of all votes
Let us know your impressions of “E lirë” by Gigliola Haveriku in the comments below and at our social media links!