Heat 2 of Pabandom iš Naujo 2021 has just finished and we have the last of the qualifiers for next week’s semi final.
10 acts were performing for the chance to progress and the jury voted their top 5 as :
Then the televote figures were announced, and the public’s top 5 were :
With both sides counting for 50 percent each of the final tally, it means that the following qualified and join last weeks chosen 5 of Voldemars Petersons, Titas & Benas, Martyna Jezepčikaitė, Milita Daikerytė and Be U.
- Gabrielius Vagelis
- Evita Cololo
- Aiste Brokenleg
Our 10 qualifiers will be performing again next week in the single semi final. We are not entirely sure yet how the semi final will work, but believe that 5 will then go through to the Grand Final to join The Roop with their song “Discoteque”.
The Roop performed as an interval act in this second heat, and was great to see that it was a really energetic performance, staying true to the music video released yesterday (which already has almost 900,000 views!)
Watch the video here of their performance tonight:
You can now vote on our poll for YOUR favourite in the semi final!
- Gebrasy - Where'd You Wanna Go? 26%, 200 votes200 votes 26%200 votes - 26% of all votes
- Norbertas - Man In Need 18%, 141 vote141 vote 18%141 vote - 18% of all votes
- Voldemars Petersons - Never Fall For You Again 13%, 98 votes98 votes 13%98 votes - 13% of all votes
- Milita Daikerytė - Shadows 12%, 90 votes90 votes 12%90 votes - 12% of all votes
- Titas & Benas - No 9%, 71 vote71 vote 9%71 vote - 9% of all votes
- Gabrielius Vagelis - My Guy 9%, 69 votes69 votes 9%69 votes - 9% of all votes
- Martyna Jezepčikaitė - Thank You Very Much 6%, 43 votes43 votes 6%43 votes - 6% of all votes
- Evita Cololo - Be paslapčių 3%, 24 votes24 votes 3%24 votes - 3% of all votes
- Aistė Brokenleg - Home 2%, 18 votes18 votes 2%18 votes - 2% of all votes
- Be U - Love Yourself 2%, 15 votes15 votes 2%15 votes - 2% of all votes
Stay with us on ESCBubble as we take you right through all the national selection processes and we get closer to Rotterdam 2021!