The second semi final of Norway’s Melodi Grand Prix is taking place tonight, where another four acts are going to compete in duels for a single place that leads to the Grand Final. One of the fan favorites from last year’s edition of Melodi Grand Prix – Raylee, former Eurovision entrant Ketil Stokkan, and two newcommers – Maria Solheim and Daniel Owen are going to compete in tonight’s show.
The four songs competing tonight have all been released on Monday morning, and ever since then you had a chance to vote for YOUR personal favorite of these four songs in our poll. The current results are as follows:
- Raylee – Hero – 39%
- Daniel Owen – Psycho – 33%
- Maria Solheim – Nordlyset – 23%
- Ketil Stokkan – My Life Is OK – 5%
The favorite of our readers is Raylee with her song “Hero”, followed closely by Daniel Owen and his song “Psycho”. Maria Solheim is not too far behind in third place either with 23% of the votes for her song “Nordlyset”, whilst our readers think that Ketil Stokkan has hardly any chances of winning tonight’s show, as he only managed to score 5% of the vote.
Our poll is going to close at the end of tonight’s semi final, thus you still have time to vote for your favorite act, and try and change the result! Let us know which one of these four acts is YOUR personal favorite by voting in our poll right here:
- Raylee - Hero 40%, 283 votes283 votes 40%283 votes - 40% of all votes
- Daniel Owen - Psycho 33%, 237 votes237 votes 33%237 votes - 33% of all votes
- Maria Solheim - Nordlyset 22%, 155 votes155 votes 22%155 votes - 22% of all votes
- Ketil Stokkan - My Life Is OK 5%, 33 votes33 votes 5%33 votes - 5% of all votes