The fourth semi final of Norway’s Melodi Grand Prix is taking place tonight, where another four acts are going to compete in duels for a single place that leads to the Grand Final. In addition, another finalist – Atle Pettersen, is going to present his song “World On Fire”.
The four songs competing tonight have all been released on Monday morning, and ever since then you had a chance to vote for YOUR personal favorite of these four songs in our poll. The current results are as follows:
- KiiM – My Lonely Voice – 39%
Marianne Pentha & Mikkel Gaup – Pages – 31%
- Landeveiens Helter – Alt det der – 19%
- Royane – Circus – 11%
KiiM is currently in the lead with 39% of the total score, but the only duet in the semi final – Marianne Pentha & Mikke Gaup are not that far behind in second place, with 31% of the votes. Landeveiens Helter are currently in third place with 19% of the votes, whilst only 11% of our voters think that Royane’s song is the best one.
Our poll is going to close at the end of tonight’s semi final, thus you still have time to vote for your favorite act, and try and change the result! Let us know which one of these four acts is YOUR personal favorite by voting in our poll right here:
- KiiM - My Lonely Voice 38%, 203 votes203 votes 38%203 votes - 38% of all votes
- Marianne Pentha & Mikkel Gaup - Pages 30%, 161 vote161 vote 30%161 vote - 30% of all votes
- Landeveiens Helter - Alt det der 19%, 103 votes103 votes 19%103 votes - 19% of all votes
- Royane - Circus 12%, 66 votes66 votes 12%66 votes - 12% of all votes