Tonight it’s Estonia’s turn to choose their entry for Eurovision 2021 with the grand final of their Eesti Laul competition taking place in Tallin. 12 acts have made it through from the semi-finals which took place a couple of weeks ago and now they perform again on the big stage at the Saku Suurhall arena where Eurovision took place back in 2002!
The 12 acts will perform, and following this a top 3 shall be decided by a 50/50 mix of Jury and Public voting, these 3 songs will then go forwards to a superfinal where the winner will be decided solely by the televoting public. The 12 acts and their songs are:
- Egert Milder – “Free Again”
- Suured tüdrukud – “Heaven’s Not That Far Tonight”
- Hans Nayna – “One By One”
- Ivo Linna, Robert Linna and Supernova – “Ma olen siin”
- Karl Killing – “Kiss Me”
- Uku Suviste – “The Lucky One”
- Sissi – “Time”
- Jüri Pootsmann – “Magus melanhoolia”
- Redel – “Tartu”
- Koit Toome – “We Could Have Been Beautiful”
- Andrei Zevakin & Pluuto – “Wingman”
- Kadri Voorand – “Energy”
The show begins at 18:30 CET and you can watch the show via this link: You can also follow all of the action right here with our live blog!