These are YOUR qualifiers from Andra Chansen duels of Melodifestivalen 2021!

After the four heats finished last week it is time to let the acts that ended up in the 3rd and 4th places fight for another chance to reach the final in tonight’s Andra Chansen (The Second Chance) round! The duelists have been paired up and the winner of each duel will automatically qualify for the final! During the previous week we asked you who is YOUR favourite at each of the Andra Chansen duels and your votes were distributed as follows:

Duel #1

In the first duel we will be seeing a battle of non-qualifiers from 3rd and 1st Semi-final Alvaro Estrella with “Baila Baila” and Lillasyster with “Pretender”. The act which most of you voted to advance is Pretender by Lillasyster who got 65% of your votes while the song Baila Baila by Alvaro Estrella received 35% of your votes

Duel #2

Second duel features the battle of Frida Green with “The Silence” who competed in the second semi-final and Paul Rey who sang “The Missing Piece” in the first one. In this one your votes are very close as the act which is in the lead got 52% of the votes and that is The Missing Piece by Paul Rey while Frida Green “The Silence” got 48% of your votes.

Duel #3

Third duel is between the most experienced singers at this years Melodifestivalen Eva & Ewa with “Rena rama ding dong” who didn’t qualify directly through the second semi-final and Clara Klingenström who sang “Behöver inte dig idag” in the recently finished fourth semi-final. The results of the votes for this duel are the ones with the biggest difference between the winning act. The song “Rena Rama Ding Dong” by Eva & Ewa got 78% of your votes while according to your votes it is unlikely that we will be seeing Clara with “Behöver inte dig idag” to stand a chance against Eva & Eva as she received only 22% of the votes.

Duel #4

The last duel is between the acts from third and fourth semi-final Klara Hammarström with “Beat of Broken Hearts” and Efraim Leo with “Best of Me”. Almost similar situation like in the first duel in the way your votes are distributed as the winning act has got 65% of the votes and that is “Beat of Broken Hearts” by Klara Hammarström  while “Best of Me” by Efraim Leo got 35% and according to you it is unlikely he will qualify.

You can still vote for the duelists of Andra Chansen which you prefer to see in the finals as the voting will close after the performances take place you can cast your vote at the polls below

Who is your winner of the first Melodifestivalen Andra Chansen duel?
  • Lillasyster - Pretender 64%, 303 votes
    303 votes 64%
    303 votes - 64% of all votes
  • Alvaro Estrella - Baila Baila 36%, 171 vote
    171 vote 36%
    171 vote - 36% of all votes
Total Votes: 474
February 27, 2021 - March 6, 2021
Voting is closed
Who is your winner of the second Melodifestivalen Andra Chansen duel?
  • Paul Rey - The Missing Piece 52%, 247 votes
    247 votes 52%
    247 votes - 52% of all votes
  • Frida Green - The Silence 48%, 224 votes
    224 votes 48%
    224 votes - 48% of all votes
Total Votes: 471
February 27, 2021 - March 6, 2021
Voting is closed
Who is your winner of the third Melodifestivalen Andra Chansen duel?
  • Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos - Rena Rama Ding Dong 78%, 367 votes
    367 votes 78%
    367 votes - 78% of all votes
  • Clara Klingenström - Behöver inte dig idag 22%, 106 votes
    106 votes 22%
    106 votes - 22% of all votes
Total Votes: 473
February 27, 2021 - March 6, 2021
Voting is closed
Who is your winner of the fourth Melodifestivalen Andra Chansen duel?
  • Klara Hammarström - Beat Of Broken Hearts 65%, 309 votes
    309 votes 65%
    309 votes - 65% of all votes
  • Efraim Leo - Best Of Me 35%, 167 votes
    167 votes 35%
    167 votes - 35% of all votes
Total Votes: 476
February 27, 2021 - March 6, 2021
Voting is closed

Andra Chansen is set to take place tonight with the beginning at 20:00 CET. Don’t forget to tune in to our live blog with Nathan and Jan who will be guiding you through the show.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Support ESCBubble!

Like our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter, to get all the Eurovision news as they happen!

where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online
buy amoxicillin online can you buy amoxicillin over the counter
buy ivermectin online buy ivermectin for humans
viagra before and after photos how long does viagra last
buy viagra online where can i buy viagra