The artists have put up a gigantic fight in the Annexet venue in Stockholm tonight, to determine who will represent Sweden at Eurovision 2021 and after a thrilling voting we know: Tusse!
He was the favourite of the jury groups around Europe and the televoters didn’t disagree: Tusse was also their favourite! By even more: they gave him 96 points! Tusse won the final with 175 points.
So there’s no doubt Tousin ‘Tusse’ Chiza is ”vinnaren”, the winner:
This was tonight’s final ranking:
- Tusse – Voices (175 points)
- Eric Saade – Every Minute (118 points)
- The Mamas – In The Middle (106 points)
- Dotter – Little Tot (105 points)
- Clara Klingenström – Behöver inte dig idag (91 points)
- Klara Hammarström – Beat of Broken Hearts (79 points)
- Danny Saucedo – Dandi dansa (74 points)
- Charlotte Perrelli – Still Young (60 points)
- Arvingarna – Tänker inte alls gå hem (44 points)
- Alvaro Estrella – Baila baila (26 points)
- Anton Ewald – New Religion (25 points)
- Paul Rey – The Missing Piece (25 points)
You can watch Tusse performing ‘Voices’ here:
Are you happy Tusse will be representing Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest 2021?