16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Azerbaijan – “Mata Hari” by Efendi. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about Azerbaijan’s entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 39%, 89 votes89 votes 39%89 votes - 39% of all votes
- 1 17%, 38 votes38 votes 17%38 votes - 17% of all votes
- 6 12%, 27 votes27 votes 12%27 votes - 12% of all votes
- 5 9%, 21 vote21 vote 9%21 vote - 9% of all votes
- 7 9%, 20 votes20 votes 9%20 votes - 9% of all votes
- 4 7%, 15 votes15 votes 7%15 votes - 7% of all votes
- 2 4%, 10 votes10 votes 4%10 votes - 4% of all votes
- 3 3%, 6 votes6 votes 3%6 votes - 3% of all votes
- 8 1%, 3 votes3 votes 1%3 votes - 1% of all votes
- 9 0%, 1 vote1 vote1 vote - 0% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Polish entry “The Ride” by Rafal is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Azerbaijan received, and we will also have our 10 qualifiers from the first semi final for ESCBubble’s Final.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Azerbaijani song scored a total of 105 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Maltese poll is now closed, and their song “Je me casse” by Destiny received a total of 139 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, and the current standings: