16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Belgium – “The Wrong Place” by Hooverphonic. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Belgian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 25%, 46 votes46 votes 25%46 votes - 25% of all votes
- 1 20%, 36 votes36 votes 20%36 votes - 20% of all votes
- 9 13%, 24 votes24 votes 13%24 votes - 13% of all votes
- 8 12%, 22 votes22 votes 12%22 votes - 12% of all votes
- 4 8%, 15 votes15 votes 8%15 votes - 8% of all votes
- 7 6%, 11 votes11 votes 6%11 votes - 6% of all votes
- 6 6%, 11 votes11 votes 6%11 votes - 6% of all votes
- 5 4%, 8 votes8 votes 4%8 votes - 4% of all votes
- 2 3%, 6 votes6 votes 3%6 votes - 3% of all votes
- 3 3%, 5 votes5 votes 3%5 votes - 3% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Maltese entry “Je me casse” by Destiny is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Belgium received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Belgian song scored a total of 111 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Romanian poll is now closed, and their song “Amnesia” by Roxen received a total of 138 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, and the current standings: