16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Cyprus– “El Diablo” by Elena Tsagrinou. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Cypriot entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 50%, 111 votes111 votes 50%111 votes - 50% of all votes
- 8 11%, 24 votes24 votes 11%24 votes - 11% of all votes
- 9 9%, 20 votes20 votes 9%20 votes - 9% of all votes
- 5 8%, 17 votes17 votes 8%17 votes - 8% of all votes
- 1 7%, 16 votes16 votes 7%16 votes - 7% of all votes
- 7 5%, 12 votes12 votes 5%12 votes - 5% of all votes
- 3 5%, 11 votes11 votes 5%11 votes - 5% of all votes
- 2 3%, 7 votes7 votes 3%7 votes - 3% of all votes
- 6 1%, 3 votes3 votes 1%3 votes - 1% of all votes
- 4 1%, 2 votes2 votes 1%2 votes - 1% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Norwegian entry “Fallen Angel” by TIX is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Cyprus received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Cypriot song scored a total of 110 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Russian poll is now closed, and their song “Russian Woman” by Manizha received a total of 111 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, and the current standings: