16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent the Czech Republic – “Omaga” by Benny Cristo. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Czech entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 26%, 51 vote51 vote 26%51 vote - 26% of all votes
- 6 16%, 32 votes32 votes 16%32 votes - 16% of all votes
- 8 13%, 25 votes25 votes 13%25 votes - 13% of all votes
- 1 11%, 22 votes22 votes 11%22 votes - 11% of all votes
- 4 11%, 21 vote21 vote 11%21 vote - 11% of all votes
- 7 8%, 15 votes15 votes 8%15 votes - 8% of all votes
- 5 6%, 11 votes11 votes 6%11 votes - 6% of all votes
- 9 5%, 9 votes9 votes 5%9 votes - 5% of all votes
- 2 3%, 6 votes6 votes 3%6 votes - 3% of all votes
- 3 2%, 4 votes4 votes 2%4 votes - 2% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Estonian entry “The Lucky One” by Uku Suviste is published, and then we will also announce the total score that the Czech Republic received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Czech song scored a total of 95 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Icelandic poll is now closed, and their song “10 Years” by Daði & Gagnamagnið received a total of 117 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, as well as the current standing for semi final 2: