16 people from different countries, of different ages and professions took part in this year’s “The Public Reacts to Eurovision 2021” by ESCBubble. They are all casual viewers of the Eurovision Song Contest – none of them are huge fans of the Contest, and none of them have heard any of the songs before we played them all to them (except maybe the one representing their own country).
We continue this year’s series of Public Reactions with their review and their reactions to the song that is going to represent Estonia – “The Lucky One” by Uku Suviste. In addition to telling us their thoughts and impressions, we also asked them all to score the song out of 10. The comments of every single one of them may have not been added to the video, but their scores have been added of course. Check out what they had to say about the Estonian entry, and how did they score it right here:
In order to find the best song of Eurovision 2021, we also need YOUR vote:
- 10 26%, 51 vote51 vote 26%51 vote - 26% of all votes
- 4 17%, 33 votes33 votes 17%33 votes - 17% of all votes
- 5 16%, 31 vote31 vote 16%31 vote - 16% of all votes
- 7 11%, 22 votes22 votes 11%22 votes - 11% of all votes
- 1 9%, 18 votes18 votes 9%18 votes - 9% of all votes
- 9 9%, 17 votes17 votes 9%17 votes - 9% of all votes
- 6 6%, 11 votes11 votes 6%11 votes - 6% of all votes
- 8 4%, 7 votes7 votes 4%7 votes - 4% of all votes
- 3 1%, 2 votes2 votes 1%2 votes - 1% of all votes
- 2 1%, 2 votes2 votes 1%2 votes - 1% of all votes
The poll will close when tomorrow’s review of the Austrian entry “Amen” by Vincent Bueno is published, and then we will also announce the total score that Estonia received.
As we mentioned, 16 of our editors have also scored each of the songs from 1 to 10. The Estonian song scored a total of 76 points from the ESCBubble team:
Our Czech poll is now closed, and their song “Omaga” by Benny Cristo received a total of 104 points from our readers. Here’s their final score, as well as the current standing for semi final 2: